Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Forrest Hull

I'm the eldest of the Hull brothers. Ive been the United States Army Infantry for coming up on 5 years. I am a proud member of the Corps of Non Commissioned Officers. My extensive Love for the outdoors all starts with the Army. I have always liked being outdoors since my mother wouldn't allow us to lay inside (which is something that is missing in this new generation), but my true love of the outdoors came shortly after my second tour in Operation Iraqi Freedom. It seems that the period of life before the Army, I have taken many things for granted. Now I see things in an entirely different light. Things just seem to stand out more and I have come to notice the absolute beauty of the Wilderness. I believe there is something in every man's soul that yearns for the outdoors. Fortunately, this yearning has surfaced in me and i spend every chance I get in the woods. I have never practiced meditation or anything like, but when I sit still 6 miles away from anyone, I finally can truly relax my very soul. Recently, I have been improving on my self reliance skills. This blog will track the progress of new found skills and adventures of my brother an me. I hope you enjoy and maybe you will pull something away from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment